Are you looking for a way to show your loved one how much you care? Maybe they’re feeling under the weather or going through a tough time, and you want to let them know that you’re thinking of them. Well, I have just the thing for you: a Free Get Well Soon Card SVG for Cricut.
This file is for personal use only. If you want to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here for just $3.
And while you’re here, be sure to check out my other greeting card SVG files too.
Instructions for this Free Get Well Soon Card SVG
If you’re new to making cards with your Cricut, don’t worry. I’ve included step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to make the process as easy and enjoyable as possible.
You will need a Cricut Card Mat
Cricut Design Space Instructions
- Upload the SVG file to Cricut Design Space.
- Ungroup the layers. Then select the flowers and text and change the operation from Cut to Pen.
- Attach the text layer to your card layer, by selecting both layers while holding down the shift key (or selecting them with your mouse) and then choosing the “Attach” option.
- You can now cut out your card. Make sure the material setting is set to 4.25 x 5.5 inches.
This free SVG card template comes in a ZIP file with the following files:
- 1x SVG file for Cricut Card Mats (size R20 – 4.25 inches x 5.5 inches)
- 1x SVG file for an insert card – you can also use Cricut insert cards size 4 x 5.25 inches
If you’re new to ZIP files please read this tutorial: How to Use ZIP Files.
Want more free SVG files for your next project? Check out our entire collection of free designs here.
What will you do with this free SVG? I’d like to see it! Come show off your crafts in my Facebook Group!