Hey there! Have you ever struggled to find the perfect birthday card for someone you care about? I know I have. That’s why I decided to create a free Cricut birthday card template that you can use to make a one-of-a-kind card for your loved ones.
This gorgeous floral Happy Birthday SVG card is easy to download and use with your Cricut Joy or Cricut Maker/Explore. And the best part? It’s totally free for personal use!
This file is for personal use only. If you want to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here for just $3.
Free Cricut Birthday Card SVG Template
I made it myself, and I can’t wait for you to try it out. I’ve included instructions below, so you can get started right away. So, why not surprise someone special with a beautiful, handmade card using my free birthday card SVG? It’s easy, fun, and best of all, it shows how much you care. Download the template now and let’s get started!
And while you’re here, be sure to check out my other greeting card SVG files too.
What will you do with this free SVG? I’d like to see it! Come show off your crafts in my Facebook Group!
How to make this Free Birthday Card with Cricut
- Upload the SVG file to Cricut Design Space.
- Ungroup the layers. Then select the Happy Birthday text and change the operation from Cut to Pen.
- Attach the text layer to your card layer by selecting both layers while holding down the shift key and then choosing the “Attach” option.
- You can now cut out your card.
This free Birthday Card SVG file comes in a ZIP file with the following file format:
- 1x SVG file for Cricut Card Mats (size R20 – 4.25 in x 5.5 in)
- 1x SVG file for an insert card – you can also use Cricut insert cards size 4 x 5.25 inches
If you’re new to ZIP files please read this tutorial: How to Use ZIP Files.
My favorite tools to use with this free SVG file:
Want more free SVG files for your next project? Check out our entire collection of free designs here.