How to Use Mockup Images in Canva
This post may contain (Amazon) affiliate links, and we may earn a small commission from qualifying purchases. Thank you for your support!
In this blog post I show you how to use the product mockups from MonkeyMockups. They are available for purchase in our Etsy Mockup Store.
CREATING DIGITAL PRODUCT IMAGES FOR YOUR PRODUCTS
For my first blog post I’m very excited to show you exactly how to use Canva to make a product mockup image! These graphics are a perfect marketing tool to showcase your products and crafts.
First, let’s open Canva.
- Click on ‘Create a design’ and choose “Custom dimensions“.
- Enter the size of your purchased mockup (MonkeyMockups mainly uses 3000 x 2400 pixels).
- Go to “Uploads” and upload your purchased mockup.
- Drag your uploaded mockup to the canvas. Lock this layer.
- Upload your art work as a JPG or PNG file to Canva (Canva doesn’t support PDF files).
- Drag your art work to your canvas and place it on top of the mockup. Make it fit.
More of a visual learner?
I have a video tutorial that walks you through this process. You can watch it below.