As someone who loves to create handmade gifts, I know the importance of finding the perfect present. That’s why I’m excited to share my latest creation with you – my Free Money Holder SVG file for Cricut.
This file is completely free for personal use and was designed by me with love. With just a few clicks, you can create a personalized and meaningful gift that will leave a lasting impression.
All you have to do is follow the simple tutorial and download the free SVG file, and you’re all set! Whether you’re making it for a friend or family member, it’s sure to make their day.
My favorite tools to use with Cricut:
Check out the tutorial below, and grab your free SVG file at the bottom of the page.
This file is for personal use only. If you want to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here for just $3.
- Cricut machine
- Standard grip mat
- SVG file (download for free below)
- Start by downloading the free Money Holder SVG file. Unzip the download ZIP folder.
- Upload the file into Cricut Design Space.
- Select "Make It" and choose your cardstock settings. I like to use cardstock that is at least 175 gsm / 65 lb weight for my paper crafts.
- Glue the bow to the base layer.
- Fold the circles in, roll up your bill and push it through the circles.
Prefer watching a video? Watch the instructions below.