Are you running out of time to find the perfect Christmas gift? With this free Christmas Money Holder SVG file, you can quickly and easily turn your money gift into something special. All you have to do is follow our simple tutorial and download the free SVG file, and you’re all set! Whether you’re making it for a friend or family member, it’s sure to make their day.
Do you want to turn your money gift into a unique Christmas present in a hurry? This Christmas Money Gift Holder is a simple and fast way to do so.
Check out the tutorial below, and grab your free cutting file at the bottom of the page.
- Cricut machine
- Standard grip mat
- SVG file (download for free below)
- Start by downloading the free Money Holder SVG file. Unzip the download ZIP folder.
- Upload the file into Cricut Design Space.
- Select "Make It" and choose your cardstock settings. I like to use cardstock that is at least 175 gsm / 65 lb weight for my paper crafts.
- Glue the bow to the base layer.
- Fold the circles in, roll up your bill and push it through the circles.
Prefer watching a video? Watch the instructions below.