Christmas is just around the corner, and that means it’s time to start thinking about gift-giving! If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to make custom gift tags, look no further than your Cricut machine!
In this tutorial, I will show you how to make Cricut gift tags using our free Gift Tag SVG files. These tags are simple to make and can be customized with any text or design that you like. So get creative and have some fun with your Christmas gift tags this year!
- Cardstock (any color you like!)
- Cricut pens (optional)
- Cricut machine
- Standard grip mat
- Gift tag SVG files (download for free below)
- Start by downloading the free gift tag SVG files.
- Upload the files into Cricut Design Space.
- Resize the cards to any size you want.
- If you want to add text, simply select the "Text" tool in Cricut Design Space, choose a writing font, and type out your message. Then, use the "Attach" function to make sure your text stays in place when you cut the gift tag.
- Next, select "Make It" and choose your cardstock settings. I like to use cardstock that is at least 200 gsm / 75 lb weight for my gift tags.
- Now it's time to cut out your gift tags! Place your cardstock on your cutting mat and load it into your Cricut machine. Follow the prompts on your screen to cut out the tags. Once they are finished cutting, use a weeding tool to remove any excess paper from around the design.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.